Saturday, May 14, 2011

China Glaze Blue Iguana

This is part of the Summer 2011 China Glaze Collection, Island Escape. It's a bright luscious blue glass flecked polish. In the bottle it almost looks like there's a hint of purple duochrome going on, but I don't really see it on the nail. I absolutely love this shade though, it's got wonderful depth. This was three coats of polish, though I could probably have gotten by with just two if I'd been a little more careful in my application.






I also have a comparison of some of my similar blue/teal colors. The closest one is Nicole by OPI You're S-teal the One, though this one is a deeper blue. But still, unless you're a crazy person like me when it comes to blues, you probably don't need both.


Thanks for stopping by! =) Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!