Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I suppose every blog starts somewhere, and mine starts here!

Greetings, fellow laquer-heads! I've been thinking about starting my own nail polish blog for a while now, and after receiving a new camera with which I can actually take some halfway decent photos (thanks to my wonderful DH), I've decided to just jump right in and see what happens. Of course, you know that I fully expect that I'll just be talking to myself here, but if nothing else, my blog will serve as a place for me to have a collection of my NOTD photos.

If you do actually find your way here, I offer you a hearty welcome, and hope that you find my photos and comments useful! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!