Saturday, June 11, 2011

FingerPaints Artistic Azure

This is one of two FingerPaints clearance shades that I picked up at Sally's the other day. Artistic Azure is a blackened blue that leans teal. It reminds me a bit of China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic, but it does pull more blue than that one on me.


My favorite thing about this shade is that even though it's really dark, it always looks blue and never black. One of my pet peeves is shades that are so dark that they just look black on the nail - there's nothing wrong with black, but if I want to wear black... well, I'll wear black!


And here it is in full sunlight. Such a beautiful color.


Remember, this one is on clearance at Sally's right now for $1.99, so if you want it, you better go grab it! Hope your weekend is going well. Thanks for stopping by! =)
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!