Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Essie Your Hut Or Mine

Essie Your Hut Or Mine is from Essie's 2011 Resort Collection. It's not a color that would normally have appealed to me, but I saw one picture of it somewhere along the way that piqued my interest. When Cilucia and I did our swatch swap, I borrowed this one so I could see how I felt about it in person, and I was surprised to find that I like it very much!


I was struggling with how to describe this color. I couldn't decide if it was coral, or pink, or orange. Then Cilucia pointed out to me that the color is actually Honeysuckle, which just so happens to be Pantone's Color of the Year for 2011.


Sure enough! Your Hut Or Mine is Honeysuckle, which I guess makes it medium pink. I'm not usually a fan of pinks, but for some reason this one just really grabbed me.


See the shimmer? To die for.


The sun peeked out today, so I was able to snap some pictures of this beauty in the sunshine too.




Great Essie formula on this one. Two easy coats, no pulling, no dragging, no sheerness, no nonsense - and that definitely contributes to how fond I am of this baby. I couldn't be more pleased with having picked this one up!

Happy Tuesday, y'all, and as always, thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, you're making me lem this one again... It's gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nola Sorry! =) It really is a beauty, and I don't even like pink! (And thank you, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous one! I have it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!