Saturday, March 17, 2012

China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses - A Christmas Polish for St. Patrick's Day

As I was digging through my drawer of green polishes trying to figure out what to wear for St. Patrick's Day, I came across a polish that I hadn't worn in a while - Mistletoe Kisses from the China Glaze 2010 holiday collection.


This is one of those perfect China Glaze glitters. Great formula, opaque in two easy coats, insanely sparkly. Just amazing.


I remember being so surprised when Mistletoe Kisses was released because it's such a light green and holiday collections typically tend to feature darker greens. While I do love Mistletoe Kisses as a holiday polish, it really feels like spring when I look at my nails right now. I think this was a great choice for my St. Patty's Day mani. =)



Total love. I must remember to wear this one more often!

Happy Saturday, and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for reading. =)
Pin It

3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!