Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sation Oh My Oceania

Yes, another NOTD! Sation has recently revamped their line of polishes, and Oh My Oceania is the first one I've tried. If the others live up to this one, there will definitely be more of these in my future.

First, Sation has revamped both their bottle and brush. The old standard round bottles have been replaced with this:


I really, really like the new bottles. They feel heavy and solid. The brush is super nice as well. The brush is of the wider and flatter variety, but not so wide that I had difficulty polishing my pinky nails - so smaller than an OPI Prowide brush, to give you an idea.


Look at this color! Look at the shimmer! I mean, seriously. This is one amazing polish.


The formula was very, very impressive. It was just the right consistency, no pooling or puddling or any other weirdness. Very smooth, very pigmented, but I didn't experience any staining either on my cuticles or my nails.


Two very enthusiastic thumbs up from me! =D

The new Sation line is available at nailsupplies.us and TransDesign, here and here respectively. They are also available on the Sation website, here. Since I was ordering just one bottle, I ordered mine from this eBay seller.

Hope y'all are all doing well, and thanks for reading!
Pin It

4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!