Saturday, June 16, 2012

SmittenPolish Restock coming today!

Today at 5:00pm central time, I'm going to start stocking my Etsy store. The address is www.smittenpolish.com.

These are the shades I'll be offering today:

Blueberry Crumble

Mint Chip

Huckleberry Pie

Strawberry Tart

I'll also be stocking my Game of Thrones themed set, Ice and Fire:

Fire and Blood

Winter is Coming

As well as the following:

Pink Lemonade

Aquarius

Bluebird

Verbena

After this sale, my next restock will be in approximately two weeks. I'm moving in a week, and I'll need time to get settled and get my new workspace set up. =)

So there you go! Thank you all so much, as always, for the support!

EDIT:  The supplies literally just came for me to also include Hydrangea in this sale:

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I wish I had Pay Pal! I'd buy these in a second. Your new ones are just as pretty! I really like Pink Lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your collection since I'm a glitter gal polish lover. :)

    A new blogger here.
    Hoping you could drop by my blog too. It would be very much appreciated! :) Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love these new ones too, especially Hydrangea. O.O Missed it this time but I'm excited for your next restock! Maybe we could get a little more notice for the next one?
    Good luck with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much gorgeous going on here!! Hydrangea is my favourite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang I missed the sale! I reaaaallly wanted Bluebird, better luck next time I guess. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed it too! And I was hoping to get the lot of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strawberry Tart and Winter is Coming are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were the one behind Smitten polishes! I wanna buy some of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! ♥ Please be respectful and don't spam my comments with links. Thank you!